Wednesday, January 15, 2014

An 8-Year-Old ENTJ Corrects Her INTJ Daddy. In Front of His Class!

The other day we had one of those scheduling snarls, where I had to take one child to a doctor, and my husband ended up taking the oldest two into his class with him.  Justin teaches math for education majors, and my kids are usually really, really good about doing their homework--or at least behaving--while their Daddy teaches the teachers. 

Well, those students got an education...in ENTJ behavior.   (Yikes!!)

I came home and found this stack of papers.  Apparently, Lily had written out several notes, and placed them, one at a time, on her Daddy's chalkboard.  During class. Yeah.







We had a conversation about how this needs to NEVER, EVER happen again during class--after I laughed my head off and took pictures of everything. :)  Unfortunately, she wrote several notes in yellow highlighter that I couldn't make show up properly, but you get the idea. :)

 She's a firecracker.  She always will be.  I love that about her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment