Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Syrup---at home!

I live my monetary life by a simple motto: if I need to buy it, there has to be a way to buy it CHEAPER!

Starbucks is one of those things that I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to learn to live without as we get our debt snowball rolling.  Well, they're getting rid of they're Pumpkin Spice syrup, so  now they've justified my abstinence a little more.  (wink)

Angela Hayman has one of the best frugal blogs in the universe, and she posted this find on her facebook page. The Copycat Recipe Guide has an easy way to make the syrup yourself, and save the 4.68 cents that you would have spent getting the tall soy latte Starbucks version.   Not that I know anything about that...

Photo courtesy of www.randomoriginal.com.  Nice!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me blush! How did the recipe turn out?

    ReplyDelete